We provide face-to-face consultations at 11 locations across Melbourne:
- Head office – Glen Iris – Shop 1, 108 Glen Iris Road
- Blackburn – 41 Railway Road
- Bundoora – GastroNorth, 119 Plenty Road
- Clayton – Monash House, Level 2, Suite 9, 269-271 Clayton Road
- East Melbourne – Focus Gastroenterology, Suite 419, Level 4, 100 Victoria Parade
- Greensborough – Eldale Specialist Centre, 13 Eldale Avenue
- Moonee Ponds – Suite 4, Level 1, 8 Eddy Street
- Moorabbin – Homesglen Private Hospital, 490 South Road
- South Melbourne – South Melbourne Physio, 183 Bank Street
- Surrey Hills – 205 Union Road
- Werribee – Hobsons Bay Endoscopy – 179 Princes Hwy
We also consult via Skype, or by telephone, if preferred. This option is frequently used for patients living overseas, interstate, or those who are unable to attend a face-to-face consultation for another reason. Feedback from patients is that the Skype option is as effective as meeting with one of our dietitians face-to-face.
Appointments can be made via our website or by calling our reception staff on 1300 422 498.
You do not need a referral to see a dietitian, however any relevant test results or information that your doctor or specialist provides may be useful for the dietitian’s assessment. Rebates are available through most private health companies as long as you have extras cover. Please contact your health fund to confirm. Alternatively, you may be eligible to be placed on an Enhanced Primary Care plan through your GP, which entitles you to receive a proportion of the consultation cost back from Medicare when you present your receipt. Your GP will need to arrange this prior to your appointment.